Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY Flight AK704 & AK5218

To have cheap flight, Bunny manage to book for 2 pax at SGD400 but it comes with a catch... SG-KL (Lcct) and KL (Lcct)-KCH. In between flight, we have to wait for about 4 hours...




And my expression is....




Sleepy, tired and frustrated!!! Even my pores are so obvious!!!! I wokeup at 640am to pack and I left my lipgloss back home. Lucky I have my Vaseline to moist my lips and ack as a lipgloss but it's not as shiny as I want it to be.

Anyways my flight from SG-KL was delayed due to my plane was eyeing to take off. Changi somehow operated with one runway only. We queued for almost 40 minutes before we actually took off. It was a cool experience to witness a landing at a very closeup view. My seat was facing the starting point of the runway. Scary thoughts suddenly came through my mind because of Final Destination!!! But thank God we took off and landed safely. I guess Airasia area very professional team.

I have been living in SG for about 3 years and too adapted to the fast pace that when I reached KL, I totally felt a big difference. It was a much slower pace eventhough KL is a city!! Haha.. So you can imagine how fast SG is in every single way.

Happy Tiger Year to all my readers!!! Let the roar be with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment