Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kuching CNY

We took a long time just to reach Kuching from Changi because we took the flight from Changi to KL LCCT then KL LCCT to Kuching. Yes, very tiring... but it was worth it cause I get to be back as a wife, DIL and SIL. I was busy with my new family that I did not have time to meet my Kuching friends.

Here I was waiting for our next flight to Kuching.

Below are some random pictures I took while in Kuching.

A random lonely pigeon I saw by the side of the road. It was raining and the pigeon was left alone without any shade. So pitiful when I saw this.

Pullman... I manage to visit this place for the first time. I did my hair here. This is the latest hotel in Kuching.

The Spring is the biggest mall in Kuching. I can say this place is nice but messy. It's not so organized and not east accessible to certain places within the building.


This is how truck/jeep owners park their car if they cannot find a suitable parking spot or indirectly trying to save the parking fee. Cheapskates!

My bunny's frustrated/angry look because of the traffic and humid weather.

The dimsum I ate at The Spring, which costed us about RM30.

Coconut dessert. Very hard jelly texture but flavoured is good.

The usual choices in dimsum.

Durian flavoured puff. I prefer SG's cause more durian paste in it.

Famous baolo pao. Prefer the original one from Macao/Hong Kong.

Custard pao. My favourite because I love custard.


Look at the filling inside it. Juicy!!

I will upload more pictures which is more CNY mood.

1 comment:

  1. Gong Xi Fa Cai to Mr and Mrs. Ting! :P

    Yes..more pics on CNY please..hehe. I can sense you had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete