Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Salmon Fillet

My first attempt cooking salmon fillet. Triumph!

I used steaming method which I learn from the Phillips Steamer Recipe. I bought this steamer for the purpose of eating mantao but I ended up cooking salmon fillet.

Link to steamer by Philips.

I follow exactly the way of how to cook but not the exact vegetables as recommended but the seasoning/herbs are the same.

Link to the recipe.
Just type "Steamed salmon with green vegetables" and you can get this wonderful recipe.

I steamed the rice in the steamer too and its not too bad. The only thing I think I can improve is that I should put less water with the amount of rice I cooked cause the rice turned out too soft but I like it cause easy to swallow. :) The salmon turned out perfect. A good way to learn how to cook salmon if this is your first time.


The outlook dinner display.

Bunny was delighted with the dinner.

Note: No dining table yet, so took a large box and makeshift as a table, my runner as a table cloth, no dining dishes yet so used a metal plate as dishes. No wine (I don't really drink wine) so replace with healthy juice which has similar color to red wine.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...the food presentation is very good. Well done. More homecooked food to come and your Bunny will be a very happy man. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya..that's the dress you bought from Korea. Gwen can still fit into the dress but it's getting shorter..hehe.

    She has grown a little bit taller only. You know I always thought Gwen is tall but she is shortest among her classmates ler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen is shortest in the class? Haha.. I never knew that.. She is already tall for her height.. but maybe she will be taller soon.. let her jump alot.. hahahaha.. I think jumping helps a little to grow taller...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, wayyyyy to go, young lady! Good for you.
    Cook well and hubby will love you more, but watch his waistline, ha ha. Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete