Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hard Work Paid Off

Yay... It's cleaned!! I have been cleaning since Saturday and now I feel it is clean.. Free of dusty floor..




The empty living room is now filled with our LCD (which arrived today). That's my notebook on the floor with the fan pointing directly at me cause I am feeling so hot after mopping the floor.




That's the corridor to the rooms. My dirty laundry is piling up. The washer is not ready though it is already in the laundry location. If you can see the reflection of the mirror/glass, that's my room. The red thinggy is my "Patrick". That's what Hubby got me 3 years back. Haha... And now it is with me in our room.

Hope to take more pictures when the house is more organized. It is still in a mess as the unpack is not complete yet.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! The floor is shining. ^_^ Your new place is very spacious. NICE. Gwen likes Patrick too..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ.... u know.. its really a great exercise when cleaning the hse.. the toilet is really a challenge.. haha.. now the glass are clear but still need cleaning before its totally spotless... we will be getting the sofa this weekend.. then the dining and other stuffs will be most probably after CNY.. haha.. yay.. then you can come and stay with us...

    ReplyDelete