Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Be Innovative

Nice or not?


Ever wonder how a person can be creative? There are many possibilities...

1) He is naturaly born creative
2) His environment/surroundings are full of inspirations to be creative
3) Bored to death till creativity born (A good method to be creative)

I guess I am in the 3rd category. Muahaha... As I was walking around in Vivocity (while waiting for someone), I went into a shop and saw all these bling blings and I suddenly thought of my simple hairclip with these blings. I didn't know how to actually design it, so I simply place them on the hairclip and wualah.... a decorated hairclip. Haha... it may not be a real stone or a gem stones like the Korean clips but at least now the clip has colors. Kinda gave a finishing touch to the clip.

P/S:- The picture might be blur because of my shaky hands.. Haha.. So sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment