Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Night Life of Day 1

Ok, the subject maybe night life but I can assure you that it is not the party or clubbing I meant at all. I basically do not like clubbing. I love loud music, but minus the smoke/alchohol. I am not from KK so I do not know exactly the meaning of night life, but my definition of night life is to enjoy the night with what I love to do; enjoying good food and good company. We (consists of eldest brother Jason and wife Michelle, 2nd brother Aaron and myself) had dinner at Port View Seafood Village which was situated very near to Marina Court, where I stayed. I love the food here because of the fresh seafood. The whole dinner costs almost RM200. It is their way of thanking us to come and attend the KK wedding, all the way from KL and Singapore.


Butter Prawn

Sabah Vegetable
In Kuching, it is the younger version of "paku pakis".

Belacan Kangkung


Garoupa in Thai Style Sauce

Seafood Variety

Notice how much it cost per Kg? The bottle you see is actually a 1.5litre bottle.

Fresh Oyster
I did not try oyster because I dare not eat it raw (like my SIL#2, bravo to her to try it but heard from Aaron that she will never try it again. Haha...)
I love this picture. Look how big the fish is? Even with the son on the dad's shoulder, the fish is still bigger and longer than the combination of them both. Bravo!

The big prawn display outside the restaurant

2 comments:

  1. Oysters are not that bad....tried once but had to really really know how to swallow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fresh mantis prawns esp those with roe-steam it- sweet and tasty

    ReplyDelete