Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Breeks at Causeway Point, for Kai Hoh's Farewell

6-Jan-2009 will be the last day for Kai Hoh in CSM. So, there was a farewell lunch for him last week (31-Dec-2008) which was attended by Rina, Kim Ann, Hooi Ean, Wei Thing, Franco, Kevin and Siti. We all ended up at Breeks in Causeway Point. The place is quite new and it is very small. Bottomline is, the food is not too bad and it is quite affordable. Anyways, the meaning of food is not as important as the friendship we all shared in CSM as colleagues and friends. Friendship is just priceless.

Strawberry Milkshake (for Kai Hoh and Rina)

Nutella Chocolate Drink (for myself)

Fish and Chips (for Kim Ann)


Chicken Chop (for Franco)

Seafood Spagetthi (for Kai Hoh and Rina)

Baked Salmon with Rice (for Rina)

Cannot remember this but its a creamy sauce

Spagetthi in Cream Sauce (for myself)
The labelling of the food are not exactly the name on the menu but at least it is the closest I can recall (I am bad at remembering names but I am better in numbers). Even the quality of the pictures taken are not as good because I was using my SE W880i mobile phone (does not have autofocus function at all). All I can say that the lunch was nice because our agenda was for Kai Hoh's farewell. I hope Kai Hoh had a fun time. At least I had a fun time because Rina came all the way from Jurong Island to join us. That is so sweet of her. It has been a long time since we last met (hehe.. the last time was before Christmas).

No comments:

Post a Comment