Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zhou's Kitchen

Module CNY Dinner was held at Zhou's Kitchen in Jurong Point Complex. Zhou's Kitchen is actually part of the Tung Lok Group which has many other restaurants. I have been to the Tung Lok Seafood at East Coast Park and now Zhou's Kitchen.

Well, all I can say is that the place is damn far from where I am staying right now and it took me 1 hour just to reach home and it was non stop walking/chasing for the bus. If I has missed the bus that night, then I would have to wait for another 15 minutes for the next bus. Luckily me and colleague (who stays near me) did not halt at the elevator but just continue walking. As we reached the pick-up point of our bus, the bus was about to leave... we were the last 2 passengers for that bus. Phew....

Anyways, the dinner was good. It is a buffet style with seafood varieties. The famous dish is the chili crab. There are many other sushi varieties. My favourite among all is the chocolate moose. Yummy... I think I had a couple of it that night.




PS: Pictures are taken with SE W880i. Sorry, not may pictures taken of the food because I was too busy engulfing the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment