Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Hair Do to Usher the New Lunar Year

Basically, it is exactly like my current design. Originally, I have a straight long hair but many people commented that I look better in curls. Ever since 2005, I have been keeping long curls and have been doing it at Hair Do, Kuching. My first curl was born in somewhere September 2005 in Hair Do on top of Eagle's Nest. Most Kuching-ans would now where the shop that I am talking about. It was their first shop. Then they expanded to Sarawak Plaza where I did my 2nd curls follow-up there because that is where Thelma runs the place. The first place is by her husband.

Now, this new hair do is my 5th. I refresh my curls every year. The last curl I did was in August 2008. I somehow make a point to do it at Hair Do whenever I have the chance to come back to Kuching. Haha... You can say that I trust Thelma alot on my hair style.






I just love my curls. My hair used to be longer (to where the bra strap is) ut I had to cut it recently due to many split ends. According to Thelma, since my hair is more square at the back, then it will have less split ends because less hair is exposed to the dry air. No my hair is merely below shoulder. Well, I just love my curls. I can never get bored with it... because my darling loves me in curly hair and I am proud to wear the curls for him.
History of my curls:-
2005
September, First curls were born with Highlight done to it. Took me 5 hours to get the hair done. Very conventional method. Rollers with clip and heater extender where you place your head into the "pod". Costs me around RM550.
2006
Mid year, Japanese curls. Technology is just heated rollers. Color dark brown-Burgundy. Took me 4 hours to get it done. Costs me around RM350.
2007
August, Japanese curls. Just curls for 3 hours. Costs me around RM300.
2008
August, Japanese curls. Took me 2.5 hours. Costs me around RM250.
2009
January, preparing for the CNY. Took me 2 hours. Just curls. Wanted to color it but rather not waste the money. Costs me RM250 (package: for curls RM175 and treatment).
Gosh..as the years go by, the time gets shorter to have curly hair. Who knows that in future, it might just take few minutes. Haha.. if this happens, I would want to have different hairstyles daily. Makes the appearance fresher.
PS: Pictures taken with SE W880i.

No comments:

Post a Comment