Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Staying at Marina Court, KK

I guess I am a little too late to post this event which happened last year (last month actually). Hehe... I was in KK to attend my eldest brother's wedding dinner which was held at Promenade Hotel. He booked an apartment for us (myself, 2nd brother and the photographer) which is situated right beside Promenade Hotel. The place does looked like an apartment. It is called Marina Court. It was quite a cozy place. First impression was hmm... but when I entered the apartment, it really does look like a cozy home. Only difference is that the place is like a hotel but in an apartment style. Haha.


Toilet of the master bedroom

Master room (which I stayed in)
I arrived first and because I am the only female around, I get the privilege to chose. Haha.


The small dressing table of the masteroom

Common toilet

Common room (where the photographer stayed)

Common room (where 2nd bro stayed)

The living room from the entrance

Huge mirror at the entrance

Main entrance from the balcony

Dining table

Dry kitchen

Kitchen den

Living room view from the kitchen table
Overall, the place is nice. I like the place. I do not mind staying here when I am in KK again. It is quite cheap for an apartment. It is around RM350 per night. Quite an affordable place if sharing with a group of people. You can really cook here like it is your own home.
As I was relaxing while Aaron being online to work, it was raining heavily. Suddenly, we smelt something weird... So weird that it reminded of sewage system... and this is what Aaron found...
Water gushing out from the drainage system of the balcony. Can you imagine it? It is suppose to drain the water off from the balcony but it was actually gushing water out of the drainage to the balcony. Because of that, the smell is so horrible. We felt so uncomfortable. But eventually, the rain stopped and the smell was gone. Overall, the place is nice. It is in the centre of KK town. It is easy to walk over to shopping areas and also "Filipino" market, where it sells many local handmade stuffs and raw preserved seafood items. Will post more from KK soon...

1 comment: