Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big Boy's Toys

I love Audi. Everytime I see an Audi car, I just feel like melting. Why? I just don't know why.



Some of the bikes that we exhibited on the Motor Show. Imagine all the people who went for the show. Most of them are definitely avid bikers. The attires that they were all wearing are leather bounded, boots, full-face helmets. Not to mention tattoos on their skins (some of them).


Those crowds are the real bikers all over Singapore. Amazing. The sound of the engines roaring.... Vroom.. vroom... vroom...
Neh... I love bikes. I love big bikes, but I am not allowed to ride one because it is too dangerous and I have witnessed a motorbike accident before and it is gruesome. I don't want to remember the accident. Riding a bike is cool, but getting into an accident is so uncool. Horrible. Highly exposed to all sorts of dangers. Kids... if you are ever reading this, never try or think to owning a bike. Best to ask your parents to get you a car, so much safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment