Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inle Restaurant (Myanmar Food)

I totally forgotten about these pictures. It caught my eye when I was browsing through the folders to search for another picture. This is the Myanmar restaurant which we had lunch after I bought my macro lens few months back. Since we have never tried any of these food besides Korean, Japanese, Western, Chinese, Indian, Malay and Thai, I guess this is a good chance to change our taste bud.

The Inle Resaturant is situated at the basement of Peninsula Plaza. Quite secluded but it tastes nice. The waiters (I've not seen a waitress at that point of time) are all from Myanmar and they speak their language but definitely not to us. Most of the customers are Myanmist (is this what you call them) except us.

Rice Pudding, which is similar to Lo-Ma-Kai.

Cold Tang-Hoon. A little sour but it is very acceptable.

Hope these pictures helps to show what is so special about their food. Personal opinion: I do not mind recommending friends to try the food here. When the food arrives, you might think that... "Gosh, it looks so normal".. but when you taste it, it has a different taste from the norms. Go ahead and try it, you will never regret it.

3 comments:

  1. Myanmar food nice meh? Doesn't look appetising to me...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lar.. not too bad... it is sour enough.. not bad. seriously.. haha.. it may not look appetising but it is not bad... have you tried? should give it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.. u went there too? i also went there too. last week. check my blog. hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete