Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Birthday Meal...on my day..

Yay.. finally the awaiting day has come.. We didn't do much but basically just went for a movie (Four Christmases) and a dinner.. You think it is boring? Not really.. but the boring part is.. you are expecting places should be less crowded so that you will be happy shopping.. but no..... it is as crowded as a normal weekend.. How ironic is that. I was thinking.... "10am.. still have this many people on a Wednesday in an MRT?" You know the feeling like in Kuching where you take leave on a weekday, it means freedom cause there will be very little people around. Here in Singapore, it is so unexpected to see many people around on a weekday. What more.. when I was trying out clothes, I have to queue to try out my clothes.. dang.. bottomline.. I didn't shop for clothes which I actually planned to for my birthday..

Anyways, I was treated a nice dinner at "White Dog Cafe" in Vivocity. Total damage... SGD53. (Photos taken with mobile camera).



Mine: Linguini in Creamy Sauce topped with Salmon bits


His: BBQ Pork


Ours: Hot Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Icecream


His: Strawberry Smoothie

Mine: Mango Smoothie, signature drink
Well.. the meal is simple and nice. Very fulfilling. The ambience is not bad. Quiet, but I bet when it is lunch or dinner time, it will be quite noisy. We took our dinner at around 4.30pm. I do not mind coming back here again. The signature drink is very nice. Unfortunately, I can't take dairy, so the effect was horrible for 2 days (err... need not me to mention what I had).

No comments:

Post a Comment