Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Royal Copenhagen Tea House in Takashimaya, Orchard

This was a meal I had with colleagues (Rina and Kai Hoh) at Orchard. We had our night out right after work. It was one of the days where we felt so mood-off with work and just wanted to leave office as early as possible. So we left immediately at 5.30pm without anyone noticing us. Haha... After digging through my mobile, I finally decided to post this.

(Pictures taken with Sony Ericsson W880i)

Chocolate Walnut Cake.. Highly recommended!


Peach Cheese Cake... Recommended with plenty of water.


Green Tea Cake ... the signature cake

I do not like the green tea cake because of the bitterness in green tea powder. According to my aunt, she loves this because it is healthy, the benefits in green tea. I do not find it healthy at all but then again, one man's meat poision is another man's medicine.


Salmon something.. really cannot remember this.. Recommended.

Hot chocolate

The place is quite nice. Ambience itself feels very danish. Even the chinas are from Denmark. The design on the chinas are very country. I do recommend friends to go over to this place for a meet but a warning, the place is a little pricy.

No comments:

Post a Comment