Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tung Lok Seafood, East Coast Park

For a person like me, I have always love eating and dim-sum is one of it but finding a good dim-sum in Singapore is really like finding a needle in a hay stack. Unlike Malacca, you can find dim-sum in abundance. Even in KL, it is easy to find one but it is better to have someone telling you where to go or else you will just get lost.

In Singapore, we actually ask around where to have good dim-sum and KY's colleague recommended dim-sum buffet at Tung Lok Seafood, ECP. I suggest that if you are planning to have this in ECP, do plan some evening activities.

At Tung Lok, you can also order dishes but it is not included in the buffet. The buffet has to be a mininum 4 pax (approximate SGD25 each person), 11am-2pm only. If you feel like having ala carte, it is also acceptable but I am not sure which is much worth it.





(Clockwise): Deep Fried Tofu in Tahi Style, Chee Cheong Fun with Prawn, Chee Cheong Fun with Char-Siew

Deep Fried Thai Style

Chee Cheong Fun with Prawn

Prawn Steam Dumpling

Prawn Vegetarian Steam Dumpling

Siew Mai (Sio-Bi in Hokkien)

Mini Egg Tart

Deep Fried Mini Chicken

Yam Paste Chicken

Left: Deep Fried Ice Cream, Right: Mochi
If my family is here for a visit, I will definitely bring them to Tung Lok. I will try another Tung Lok instead of ECP because it is not as easy to go to ECP from where I stay.

4 comments:

  1. How to lose weight, you always makan..haha. The food looks good though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. At first I thought of losing the weight but then I forgo it because I just want to make myself happy but at the same time keeping my weight. Hehe.. no trick to it but just pinch here and there.. Mostly, it is me who finishes the food because KY is such a small eater.. Even if I have put on weight, just try to find something to hide and wear clothes that flatters the figure but still minimising the obvious.. HAHA..

    ReplyDelete
  3. foodbin: haha.. do u know how hard isit to find a nice dimsum? most of the dimsum in SG are jst plain.. finally someone recommended this place.. i jst love it..

    ReplyDelete