Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008 and the Beginning of 2009

First of all, I would like to ask for forgiveness to anyone whom I have offended while reading this.. Please forgive me..

Second of all, I would like to thank you for all the help/support/love/care/friendship... etc.. that you have given me.. Thank you

Third of all, this will be the last blog for the year.. (and I am still not earning from blogging.. haha.. no lar, just kidding. I am doing it out of passion).

Last but not least.. Happy New Year 2009. May all the blessings be upon you and hope for all the best in the time to come..

Picture: Courtesy of online seach.. haha..



Achievements in 2008:-
1) Survived in my current job for a year, which I have grunting so much about it.. Haha..
2) Moved 2 placed within 3 months
3) Spent SGD400 on a dinner for my darling's birthday
4) Went to Hong Kong, Macao, Bangkok, Genting Highlands, Melaka, Muar, Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu for holiday
5) Manage to maintain phone bill
6) Meet friends (ex-colleagues, school friends) for dinner/lunch/gathering.. which sometimes I am kinda lazy to do because too tired
7) Have never gotten a flu throughout the whole 2008 until the recent flu which I got it right before Christmas (but I recovered within 1 week)
8) Got a lovely pendant for my birthday from my darling
9) Got myself a macro lense (which I seldom use.... don't know what for I got the lense.. maybe too itchy)
10) Lost 3 kg with Dr Diet (from Elken) but gained it back because was too snob about the weight loss and never maintained it.. haha

11) Joined Canon Photomarathon but never won anything.. Just won the experience and leg-breaking feeling on my legs..


Want to achieve in 2009 (part of the long list):-
1) Planning for something special for the rest of my life (*blush*)
2) Lose more weight.. maybe 5-8kg.. haha.. I dream hor..
3) Be fit
4) Visit mom/brothers more often.. can see my niece more often also.. haha
5) More places to visit

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year 2009 to you Fiona!! May all your New Year resolutions come true. ;) All the best in your future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete