Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food Food... Glorious Food..

I never knew that I have so many pictures about food. Gosh.. no wonder I am just putting on weight and never decreasing. Looks like the dieting fail because I just love to eat and taste good food. All these pictures are food that was just recently consumed by myself, family and friends at all over.

Nasi Lemak
Yummy, I just love the sambal.

Penang Assam Laksa
The best I have ever tasted is at Chao-Yang, SS2 in PJ. Anyone can recommend somewhere that is even better?

Chicken and rice

Cappacino

Hot chocolate
Nothing beats the hot chocolate from Coffee Bean or Starbucks.

Lime Juice or best known as Kat-chai Seng-Mui (in cantonese)
I remember when I first went to KL after SPM, my cousin Berlinda introduced me this drink and I was just so addicted to it that at every meal I would just order this drink. I was warned not to drink so much because it is quite unhealthy as it is very acidic. For those who has gastric problem, I advise you not to drink. A cup will do but do not over-drink.

Sweet Sour Chicken

Kangkung Belacan with Chilli

Ommellete

Assam Fish
It tasted more like in between of Fish Curry and Fish Assam. Weird combination but somehow the taste is quite nice. If I am not mistaken, SIL#1 Michelle was the one who recommended us to have lunch here before I went back. Her office is in Taipan, so she is very familiar with Taipan's good food venues.

Well, those food above are all in the Selangor territory. Now, we are going across the ocean to get a glimpse of the food in the cat-city, Kuching.

Sunny Hill Ice Cream
The famous ice cream in Kuching. It is situated at the corner of the 3rd-mile roundabout. Not a very easy place to go because there are many cars that exits to Jalan Keretapi, passing Sunny Hill ice cream shop. This shop is directly beside Sunny Hill school. For those who have been to Kuching or have been staying in Kuching for a long time, they will know where I am mentioning.

I really cannot remember the name of this dish but it can be eaten at THE JUNK. The ambience in this place is very authentic. What I do not like about THE JUNK is that it is quite cramp and the top-floor is quite humid because they allow customers to smoke. Smoking in aircond or closed up area is what I hate the most.

Full Chicken Platter
It is not the real name of the dish but at least it describes the dish. Haha... The taste is nice but the chicken is quite dry. Not my favourite.

Baked Mussle Pasta in Creamy Cheese Sauce
Ahh.... finally, this is my favourite. I always order this when I am dining at THE JUNK. I just love cheesy or creamy food.
No wonder I am really putting on weight. Gosh, darling is really insisting me on losing the weight but with all these yummy food, how can I? It is what my friend Janet always say... "Enjoy life first lor...". Haha...

5 comments:

  1. I'm drooling now. All these food pics is making me hungry. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, do you want to do a review for eoe online? You will get 50 prints free if you participate. But for Malaysian only. You can use my house address. Here's the info: http://www.eoe.com.my/data/st/22/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you're a foodie now...
    I also love Chao Yang too!My colleague introduced me to that restaurant 2 years ago!
    The other restaurant in Taipan is called Simon's-Jason's favourite,always asking me to tapau his sweet & sour chicken rice and kangkung belacan...but I'll soon shift to a new office in D'sara Height so won't be able to taste the good food in Taipan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YL: Yea.. eoe.. I want to try.. but then I don't knw which pic to print lor.. haha.. maybe I can print JFS's wedding and pass the pics to mom.. she would love it.. When I was browsing thru those pics, it made me hungry too.. haha..

    Mich: Haha.. I have always love eating.. jst that I am keeping my weight. Unfortunately, I am putting on weight... sien... I am getting wider and wider.. I wonder how I will be when it is time for my wedding pics..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona, yeah good idea. You can use your mum address..hehe.

    ReplyDelete