Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

RAM upgraded

I just got back from Sim Lin towers and I got my RAM upgraded from 512M to 2G. It costs me SGD40 (SGD20 each for 1G RAM). My processor can only support 1Gx2 as it is the old model, which I bought this notebook in the beginning of year 2006. I cannot believe that 2 years old is already considered old. Where can I get so much money to get the latest or updated electronic devices??? Hmm...

When the guy opened the back cover of my notebook to swap the ram, I just kept my mouth shut because of the dust covering the board. Gosh.. internally my notebook is quite dirty, which I never realise because I couldn't care less to open it and clean it. I tried to upgrade it to 2Gx2 but then my notebook could not start up. So I have to downgrade to 1Gx2. :-( but then it is better than 256Mx2 lor...

Anyways, now I am in Starbucks, Plaza Singapura and my startup for my notebook is quite fast. Yay.. means that I can watch movies or play games faster.. yay... Now I cannot complaint that my notebook is slow.. just can complain about the internet line.. haha...

So next time if the internet line is fast and I am still complaining that my notebook is slow, then it is time to upgrade my notebook. Haha... but no money lor because economy is downturn and I got pay-cut. Sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment